We are looking for self-motivated and experienced Android Developer. As a Android developer you work in a team with leading customers in UK.
- Primary responsibilities will be understand the requirement, design and create native and hybrid, robust Android mobile applications using Agile software development methodology. Collaborate with the other developers and team members for UI/UX assets, testing, etc.
- Understanding Android’s design principles and interface guidelines with object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns Experience
- Proficiency in Java and Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android back-end services, local storage, multi-threading.
- Ability to integrate with external devices, SDKs and cloud services.
- Demonstrated experience in publishing apps
- Able to write technical documentation at a quality level
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer, Engineering or equivalent
To apply for this job email your details to Duckhacnguyen.firstname.lastname@example.org