- Analyze the requirements from customers’ material/transfer from senior BA in business view.
- Document functional and business requirements documents: create wireframes, user stories, activity diagrams and use cases.
- Communicate with customers to clarify business and support if there is any change requirements from customer.
- Communicate with development team to ensure correct requirement understanding during implementation.
- Support development team to communicate with the customers regarding implementation QA/Issue.
- Compose related documents, such as: Requirement Traceability, User Manual, UAT Training…
*** FOR SENIOR LEVEL:
- Define requirement approach for each project.
- Plan for requirement phase at the beginning of the project.
- Assign tasks and manage teams to make sure that the project runs smoothly
- Conduct requirement elicitation workshop.
- Analyze business flow and user requirement.
- Document the client’s business requirements in detail.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
- Prepare training material for team members
- Ability to research documents and analyze requirements.
- Fluent in English (both oral & written).
- Have good skill at: Teamwork, Analysis, Design, Communication and Presentation.
- Responsible, accurate and able to work under high pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Be proactive, Self-Study abilities and Positive attitude at work.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in UML, Design and Modelling tools is an advantage.
- Good Domain Knowledge (any of Logistics, Healthcare, Finance and Banking, Retail and Commerce…) is an advantage.
*** FOR SENIOR LEVEL:
- Have at least 2 years of BA experience in IT industry.
- Logical thinking and problem solving, ability to articulate and translate ideas and concepts into solid business requirements
- Enthusiastic, responsible, willing to learn new technologies and ability to work under pressure, available to work at anytime
- Experience in working at project abroad is an advantage.
- Join BA Training course with clear promotion path, lots of positions and promotion opportunities for employees.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
- Attractive salary, performance based award.
- Fully pay social insurance and give FPT health insurance package to employeesCompany’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (running club, badminton club, family day…)
To apply for this job email your details to Duckhacnguyen.firstname.lastname@example.org