Mô tả công việc:
- Manage a division of 30 people at least
- Create a division working plan and take highest responsibility about working results.
- Ensure that all projects in division are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensures all PMs within the department have authority needed to carry out their assigned duties and achieve established goals
- Manage and assign resources/equipment to projects in division efficiently
- Coordinate work of division with other divisions within the Company.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Working directly with foreign customers from the US, Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan.
- Manage directly some projects
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress, performance, quality and project budget.
- Motivate and build division members to develop mental and technical capability
- Consult and contribute to company sustainable development
- Providing status progress reports to the project customers and BOD managers.
- Providing project estimation and planning to support marketing & sales staff in project bidding.
- Participate in the recruitment and interviewing resource of division
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Brilliant command of English languages (both verbal and written).
- Having more than 3-year experiences of working directly with
- English customers is a plus.
- Excellent in customer communication and negotiation using English.
- Strong capability in understanding customer’s needs and keeping great relationships.
- More than 5-year working experiences as project manager, able to manage multi projects with team size of 20-40 people or higher.
- Familiar with Agile/ Scrum.
- Strong experience and knowledge in Web or Mobile (iOS/Android) Application Development.
- Outstanding leadership skills and considerable experience in project management.
- Excellent in problem solving skills and systematic methodology.
- Know at least 1 software programming language & having business analysis skills are a plus.
- Willing to learn & update new technologies.
Phúc lợi và chính sách:
- Working in a young and professional environment.
- Staying in a friendly and spiritual space (daily tea break, weekly sports time, monthly outdoor activity and annual holiday).
- Obtaining guidance and awareness of advanced technologies.
- Earning very competitive salary.
- Being reviewed to increase salary twice per year.
- Receiving social insurance according to Vietnamese Government regulations.
- Having opportunity to join Football, Gym, Badminton and Swimming Club.
- Working hours: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com