- Being in charge of the 5G software development process.
- Performing enhancements to the existing software following Agile model.
- Conducting 5G unit & automation testing, documenting all the code changes.
- Supporting DevOps practices and the use of Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline tools.
- Supporting 5G service assurance and building 5G lab for the customers.
Your Skills and Experience
- Knowledge in programming languages in at least one of the following ones: Python, JAVA/J2EE, C++, GO.
- Good understanding of Telecom network and Wireless communication systems, 4G/LTE and fundamental 5G techniques (preferably background in Telecoms and Electronics).
- Working with the Linux system base.
- Good English skills, especially in communications and writing.
- Possess capacity to learn new things/emerging techniques in a short time and work under pressure.
- Good at logical thinking and problem solving.
- Good Teamwork skills, especially remote working environment.
Prefer to have
- Experience of working on related area either in academic project within a lab environment (research project in Electronics and Telecoms).
- Knowledges of software engineering principles, methods, and techniques, including Agile/Scrum DevOps and CI/CD.
- Experience in automation testing, especially using Java, Python.
- Overall understanding about Cloud computing concepts (Openstack, Kubernetes, Cloud Network Functions), and virtualization concepts.
- Candidates who have from 6 months to 2,5 years of experience in either software development or testing are all welcome.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
HCL, as a reliable technology partner of our leading customers, aims to be the pioneer in a connectivity revolution which makes 5G uber-fast (high-speed connectivity), ultra-efficient (reliability & latency), and ubiquitous (massive machine-to-machine communications), for the ecosystem of the next decade. To realize this promising goal, the 5G Vietnam team is established with the long-term vision of being an independent team who delivers the 5G-enabled services and solutions to the world. The 5G Vietnam team is expected to scale up to 200 members, and together, we work towards 5G Enterprise solutions building blocks and practical use-cases across the entire technology lifecycle – design, development, testing, optimization and support. Grasp this opportunity, come and join us, and become a key member of the 5G Vietnam Team building upon all the core components of 5G technology for the industry transformation across all industries, to develop a sustainable environment, generate value, and enable a “fluid 5G future” for our society, right here, in Vietnam.”
We offer you:
– Training program to “spark” your career
– Salary: Competitive Annual Package
– 100% full salary-based insurance (Social; Health and Unemployment) according to Vietnam Labour Law
– 13-month salary package (including 13th month salary and designation-based performance bonus)
– 18 leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves, 6 personal leaves and not including public holidays)
– Personal medical benefit (24/7 Bao Viet Insurance package) and family medical benefit (based on level of experience)
– Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries)
– Free English training class with 8.5 IELTS teacher
– Free snacks, refreshment and parking
– Working in a fast-paced, flexible, and global working environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com