PROJECT INFORMATION & OPPORTUNITY
When you join with us, you will have many opportunities for yourself:
- Work in a big project with many senior/expert people
- Join training on job if you need more training in project
- Can be promoted to Team leader/Project Manager with excellent performance
- Have chance to onsite short or long time in Singapore for training and working.
- Work directly with customer in Singapore
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Understand business processes, discuss and make clear with customer on business requirement.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Ability to communicate with customer in English
- More than 2 years of advanced NodeJS and ReactJS development is necessary, familiar with Typescript, Node framework as Express, Hapi … is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- More than 2 years of NoSQL (such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, CosmosDB) experience is required. SQL experience is a plus.
- Experience with Azure Cloud is a big plus.
- Experience with REST api, Microservices model. Experience with Kafka, Redis is a plus.
- Experience working with UT framework as Jest is a big plus.
- DevOps experience is a plus, Hands on experience with setting up pipeline on cloud environment is a big plus.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Having knowledge in Logistic domain is a big plus.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- Attractive salary: up to $2500 per month
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 1 time/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Have chance to onsite short-time or long-term in Singapore
To apply for this job email your details to Duckhacnguyen.firstname.lastname@example.org