Mô Tả Công Việc
- Design, write, test and maintain .NET applications with web services and client components for Windows
- Develop infrastructure for enhancing automation, scalability, performance and robustness of the platform
- Assist in developing specifications and architecture design for application systems
- Prepare prototypes to evaluate technology choices for various applications and databases
- Track your own projects and clearly communicate status and risks in team meetings
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide required support
- Perform code review, support co-workers and provide guideline to Customer Support, Sale Engineers and other teams.
- Consider scale and security implications of new features that you develop.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3-8 years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years with .NET/C# expertise: LINQ, TPL, WPF, WinForms, Web Api, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, TLS2, HTTPS, Docker…
- 3+ years SQL development (stored procedures, functions, tables, indices, optimizing queries, etc)
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, run-time analysis, object-oriented design and code quality verification
- Understand how the network/DNS/TCP/IP works.
- Demonstrate the design pattern, system design and the workflow of feature.
- Experience building complex and impactful software in a team environment
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and passion for quality, innovation, and world-class design
- Problem solving, creativity, and communication skills are essential working with remote co-workers
- Experience with CI/CD such as TeamCity, AdvancedInstaller, Windows Service Installation, System Center Installer…
- Experience with monitoring alerts system such as NewRelic, OpsGenie, Splunk, SumoLogic…
- Fluent in English communication (daily/weekly discuss with US Team) including writing documentation
- Experience designing and delivering high-availability, scalable cloud-based systems
- Familiarity in other languages like Java, Scala, Golang, React, Node.js
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining simple application installers, Windows services
- Experience in build and Continuous Integration tools/processes like MsBuild, TeamCity, FinalBuilder…
- You have worn multiple technology hats, working on a variety of areas like back-end, front-end, client, mobile
- You have refactored aspects of a significant code base
- You enjoy mentoring and growing junior engineers
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training and rotations in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com