- Develop, design, and optimize applications using the Angular Framework;
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to ensure high-quality code and user experiences;
- Strong focus on creating amazing user experiences;
- Effectively manage timelines and expectations;
- Read and comprehend functional and technical specifications;
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, and other Developers to ensure that best practices and all established processes are followed when implementing solutions;
- ‘Digging in’ to investigate bugs and offer solutions;
- Follow a rigorous software development process to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Have 5 years of total front-end development experience;
- At least 02 years of deep, hands-on Angular development experience OR 02 years deep hands-on development experience with another SPA technology (e.g. React.js, Vue) + 1 year of Angular experience;
- Deep understanding of how to optimize Angular applications for iOS and Android, including offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Experience working on at least two high-volume production systems;
- Experience with the following libraries/technologies is strongly desired: Redux, Reactive programming, Bootstrap, Docker, BitBucket pipelines, responsive design, MongoDB, public clouds (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), DevOps, Agile Development, continuous integration;
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Software/Computer Engineering.
- Work in Tan Binh Dist., from Monday to Friday;
- Highly paid and competitive salary package, 13th-month salary + bonus (based on both company and individual performances);
- 12 days of annual leave and 05 days of sick leave;
- Healthcare, parking, telephone, and bank allowances provided;
- 100 USD for annual health-check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org