- Write clean, scalable code using .NET (C#, ASP.NET, MVC ) programming languages
- Deploy the applications and systems via CI/CD pipeline, run and maintain the production systems.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Mentor junior developers in your team
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years working experience in projects with C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Working experience with SQL and/or Non-SQL databases (MSSQL, Postgres, MySql, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Skilled in applying OOP and well known design patterns
- Familiar with designing and building scalable microservice systems
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, quality best practices, CI/CD.
- Working experience with WCF, Windows Services, WebServices is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
- Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation.
- Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives. You’d get a chance to work with industry leaders coming from Vietnam and Singapore, with years of working experience in global tech companies such as Atlassian, Amazon, Paypal.
- You’d enjoy our people-first culture where the environment is designed to help you to perform your best, with flexibilities such as remote working, flexible working hours; and a competitive salary package.
- You’d make an impact by solving exciting and thrilling problems in our market-leading proptech platform, helping million of home buyers and thousands of homeowners to prosper.
To apply for this job email your details to Duckhacnguyen.firstname.lastname@example.org