Mô Tả Công Việc
Texo Design is a 100% foreign own company with offices in:
- Melbourne, Australia
- Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Texo Design is here to help our customer bring their ideas to reality. Texo Design team has been in the IT business for over 15 years, working in large organizations, implementing large systems to help support customer needs. We saw that there is a need to help people understand the way the businesses interact with the world of internet and smart phones. We can help improve customer’s business by making sure that we take away all the technical jargon and put it into a simple and easy to understand format that will market customer’s business inside the world of mobile and smart phone solutions.
We are looking for Senior PHP Developer to do our company’s project
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
All applicants must have:
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in PHP, MySQL and frameworks such as Laravel and Yii2.
- Good knowledge one of PHP CMS Frameworks: WordPress, Magento, Zend, OOP, MVC, framework JS, CSS (jQuery, Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of source control systems such as PC, Smartphone, Tablet
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be familiar with the Agile Development lifecycle.
- Work with full integrity, responsibility and careful.
- Proactive and high sense of responsibility, ambitious, willing to learn, hardworking.
- Eager to work even on Saturday if needed.
It is desirable that you have:
- Knowledge of distributed software development techniques, such as RESTful interfaces.
- Linux system administration experience (AWS / Ansible)
- Experience with Docker and/or Vagrant
- Experience with distributed source version control systems such at Github or Bitbucket.
- Worked in a collaborative team environment
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
By joining Texo Design, you will enjoy additional benefits such as:
- Very competitive salary ($1200 – $1600 USD)
- Don’t wait until next tet for your bonus, we will pay for your tet bonus this year
- Compulsory Insurance
- Accident Compensation and Health Insurance
- Company activities and annual trip away for team building
- Training & Career Development Opportunity to further improve your Skills
- Research new technologies and best practices
- Roll out new technologies & processes
- Opportunity to work in Australia
- Exposure to international clients
- Work in an agile development environment
- Friendly international team of geeks
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com