Mô Tả Công Việc
Signing bonus applied for qualified candidates in Ho Chi Minh.
- Decompose business requirements to produce test conditions, mapping the scenarios to test cases
- Development of test scenarios into fully integrated test cases
- Responsible for the maintenance of test packs specifically relating to test cases.
- Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts and automation of test cases.
- Familiarize themselves with the business requirements and any pertinent information adding feedback where required.
- Perform test execution activities as defined in the test strategy / test plan.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with Development team and business to troubleshoot issues
- Where applicable be responsible for maintaining the regression test packs run against each product build.
- Prove feedback on all test activity progress to the team / manager / leader.
- Provide support with running regression testing in lower environments and production smoke tests
- Mentor new members to the test team and use / promote ISEB / ISTQB best practices in alignment with a bespoke Test Methodology.
- Drive testing to new levels of best practice by providing innovate ideas-based experiences of performing the role.
- Maintain & upgrade industry accreditation when the opportunity arises.
- Recommends improvements to testing processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of testing teams and reduce technical debt.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s Degree in computer science or related field or relevant IT experience
- 5+ years test manual testing experience
- 3+ years of automation development experience in Selenium Web Driver or any other automation tools the same years of experience in an equivalent Object-Oriented language
- 2+ Years’ Experience in writing SQL queries and strong knowledge in relational database structures
- In-cycle experience in Test Automation in an Agile environment
- Proficient in writing testing scripts in test frameworks, enhancements in framework
- Object Oriented programming experience
- Knowledge of modern test development patterns like POM (Page Object Model)
- Experience with unit testing REST-based APIs and Services
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices and build tools i.e., Rake, Maven and Ant
- Experience with version control tools like Git, VSTS or SVN
- Strong familiarity with SOAP and REST
- Proven expertise in engineering best practices in unit, functional and non-functional testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by PTI and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Working with high-profile customer and advanced technology projects.
- Very Attractive offer plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
To apply for this job email your details to Duckhacnguyen.firstname.lastname@example.org