Mô Tả Công Việc
- Working directly with large Auto OEM in US. Get involved in professional environment with latest technologies and experts in the field.
- Study/Analysis OEM requirement, existing system, create design documents, coding and write unit test
- Communicate with Product Owner, Scum Master and Development team in US to understand and work on architecture design, detail design of Product Components and Features.
- Collaborating with PM, QA and other developers to ensure highest quality of products delivered.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Experience: At least 3 years experience working in Android Development
Education/Certification: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related field of software development
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics:
- Proficiency in programming languages: Java/Android, Kotlin
- Strong working experience in Android Application Layer (3rd app, System app)
- Strong working experience in Android Service Framework Layer (AIDL, IPC, Binder, Serializable, Parcelable)
- Experience in OOP, Design Patterns, SOLID priciples, UML
- Experience with MVVM, MVC, MVP Patterns
- Experience working with software design tools
- Experience with source control management tools (Git, SVN)
- Proactive, can work in team or independently
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum Practice)
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English communication and Effective communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with C/C ++
- Experience with Android Automotive, AOSP
- Experience in domains (e.g. Android Auto, Settings, Notification Center, Media, UserSetupWizard, SystemUI, Home Launcher, Widget, Wifi, Bluetooth, GAS, Camera)
- Experience with Android HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer)
- Knowledge of vehicle communication protocols (CAN – Controller Area Network)
- Knowledge of SE Linux
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Attractive salary: up to $2700
- Signing bonus: one month salary
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org