Mô Tả Công Việc
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary focus of this position will be to work on our Client-facing websites, Content Management Systems, and Web applications.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Working with Software and Software Services groups to understand the vision of the next generation of the Fortna WCS web-based user interface (UI).
- Assisting to help define and implement the web framework to provide optimal user experience while maintaining and improving development efficiency.
- Writing technical specifications.
- Performing risk analysis based on high-level functional requirements from various departments.
- Collaborating with our development team to ensure consistency across the modules.
- Collaborating with other teams to solve integration points or infrastructure challenges.
- Following best practices to build maintainable, highly scalable websites while following Agile development methodologies.
- Identifying areas of greatest risk, including security, product availability, and scalability.
- Acting as design lead for software design reviews with Clients, Software Project Management, Technical Services and other Software Engineers.
- Working with the Software Project Management on project planning activities throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Taking strategic direction from Software management.
- Mentoring team members.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a web programmer/developer.
- Practically experienced in ReactJS and React Native.
- Be familiar with CSS Preprocessors such as SASS/LESS.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Practically experienced in Nodejs, Express, SQL, or NoSQL database.
- Having experience in Vue, Angular is a plus.
- Be able to use Adobe Photoshop for simple graphical design.
Xem Thêm : Jobs Tester
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
Being an Associate of Fortna, you are offered:
- Flexible working hours(5 working days/week) and no overtime
- Competitive salary with annual review and performance bonus
- 100% official salary during the probation period; 13th-month salary
- Onsite opportunities in US, UK (1-3 months/year)
- Biannual luxury vacations and monthly Happy Hour
- Exciting company outings/events and team building activities
- Outstanding Wellness and English training allowances
- Bao Viet Premium health-care insurance
- Sponsored training and self-development opportunities (English, PMP, CSM,…)
- 10% paid working time per week for personal development (attending soft skill courses, reading books, working on side projects, self-teaching any new IT-related concepts)
- Free access to over 9,000 courses on LinkedIn
- Supportive, international, dynamic working environment and talented, culturally diverse teams
- A large pantry full of snack, drink, and seasonal fresh fruit
To apply for this job email your details to Duckhacnguyen.email@example.com