Mô Tả Công Việc
The primary responsibility of this position is to collaborate with but not limited to Product Owner/BA, Project Leads and Development Team to resolve business problems by using analysis and design techniques. They also need to ensure that the solutions are viable and consistent whenever having an upgrade request to the existing system.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Working with other PO/BA to gather and analyze the business requirements.
- Working with other stakeholders to provide technical documentation of the solution, and any other documentation needed to support the solution.
- Collaborating with PO/BA, Project Leads and Development team to ensure solutions are viable and consistent.
- Writing, revising and verifying requirement document for the development team.
- Preparing business specification documents, preparing the demo case and qualifying the release product.
- Identifying the gap between the solution delivered, business requirements and the solution designed.
- Analysis the impact to the existing system when having new change request.
- Proposing business solutions, providing acceptance and support after acceptance.
- Managing the product backlog, tracking requirement changes and proposing the requirement item priority.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2+ years of experience in a combination of Business Analyst roles.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- Able to develop requirement documentation in an accurate, unambiguous, and succinct fashion.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, as well as presentation, and customer relationship skills.
- Knowledge of data modeling and data visualization tools.
- Experience in UI / UX, Agile environment, Quality Assurance / Controller is a plus.
- Having knowledge on ERP, Warehousing or Logistics is a plus.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
Being an Associate of Fortna, you are offered:
- Flexible working hours(5 working days/week) and no overtime
- Competitive salary with annual review and performance bonus
- 100% official salary during the probation period; 13th-month salary
- Onsite opportunities in US, UK (1-3 months/year)
- Biannual luxury vacations and monthly Happy Hour
- Exciting company outings/events and team building activities
- Outstanding Wellness and English training allowances
- Bao Viet Premium health-care insurance
- Sponsored training and self-development opportunities (English, PMP, CSM,…)
- 10% paid working time per week for personal development (attending soft skill courses, reading books, working on side projects, self-teaching any new IT-related concepts)
- Free access to over 9,000 courses on LinkedIn
- Supportive, international, dynamic working environment and talented, culturally diverse teams
- A large pantry full of snack, drink, and seasonal fresh fruit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org